The Philadelphia Eagles had very high expectations in the 2013 NFL Draft. With the 4th overall pick, the team and the new Chip Kelly era, was ready to rock. The draft was held on Thursday night, Friday night, and Saturday afternoon.
For everything you need to know about each of the Eagles draftees, click the link(s) below:
- With the 4th overall pick, the Eagles selected Lane Johnson, OT from Oklahoma. (The Green Pheed)
- In the second round, with their 35th overall pick the Eagles selected Zach Ertz, TE from Stanford. (The Green Pheed)
- The third round brought the Eagles the 67th overall pick, when they grabbed Bennie Logan, DT from LSU. (The Green Pheed)
- After trading up, the Eagles surprised many as they drafted Matt Barkley, QB from USC with their 96th overall pick. (The Green Pheed)
- The Eagles selected Earl Wolff, SS from NC State with their 156th overall pick. (The Green Pheed)
- With the 212th overall pick, the Eagles selected Joe Kruger, DE from Utah in the sixth round. (The Green Pheed)
- In the 7th round, the Birds drafted Jordan Poyer, CB out of Oregon State. (The Green Pheed)
- With their final pick, the Eagles selected David King with their 239th overall pick, DE from Oklahoma. (The Green Pheed)
After the draft, the Eagles signed nine undrafted free agents. For more Eagles coverage, give the Green Pheed a follow on twitter (@TheGreenPheed). Also, give the man who made all of these profiles happen a follow, @DylanCC_TGP.